The N.W.O.E.T.C. Master Judge Award is presented to individuals deemed worthy as demonstrated by their continual selection for numerous N.W.O.E.T.C. judging assignments over the years and by performing their judging assignments to the highest standards of integrity and excellence.
To be presented the N.W.O.E.T.C. Master Judge Award an individual must meet the following criteria:
1) Judged seven N.W.O.E.T.C. district shows in three different districts.
2) Judged three N.W.O.E.T.C. young bird or regional shows, the additional young bird or regional shows judged may be counted towards the number of district shows required for criteria 1 above.)
3) Judged two N.W.O.E.T.C. national shows. (If an individual judges more than three national shows, the additional national shows judged may be counted towards the number of shows required for criteria 1 or 2 above.)
4) Validation of candidates judging record by the N.W.O.E.T.C. board of directors.
5) Affirmation that judging assignments were performed to the highest standards of integrity and excellence by two-thirds vote of the N.W.O.E.T.C. board of directors.
*A plaque and patch will be awarded when a member
reaches each level of Master Judge, This will be one of the awards given
at the annual meeting, held at the Grand National Show.